5.16.2012

well that didn't take long

I dropped in to check on my trailer today and everything looked good, on the outside. When I opened the door everything looked good inside too. It wasn't until I turned around to step out that I saw it. I can't believe I didn't notice it on the way in. There it was, just sitting there proud as the day is bright. A big old f'n puddle of water on my dinette. Between Saturday and Tuesday we had 4 very heavy rainstorms. A roof leak is just what I needed now. Sigh! It looks like it came from the overhead cabinets above. I found a few puddles inside. After I cleaned up I checked for water damage and found none. At least I had that going for me.

I don't know how much it'll cost to fix because all the RV service shops were already closed. I would have to wait until tomorrow morning. The one place I did find open was in Socal. They said they wanted $250 two reseal the roof of a 16 ft travel trailer. I'm hoping it won't cost this much when I talk to the local shops. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment