12.23.2010

a work in progress

I've been assessing what I've spent and what's left to spend in order to get my trailer full time ready. The list below has been broken up into what I need and then a choice of going for either solar or gas power. I will get both eventually but I can only afford to do one or the other if I was to lose my job today. 

A little over a year ago that I had no money or job in sight when I started planning this. I almost can't believe that I'm here now. I do need this job for a little while longer to pay down/off a few bills. I'll discuss future employment/financial issues in the coming weeks, but not in any detail at this point. I digress.

Here's a list of stuff I purchased so far which came out to around $200.

Basic Required Trailer Items
$10. Brass water pressure regulator
$13. Jack pads
$9. Wheel chocks
$25. Rhino flex sewer slinky
$22. Sewer slinky support stand
$12. 25ft drinking water hose
$18. Drinking water filter
$28. Tri-links leveling pads
$9. 30 to 15 amp dogbone
$30. Titanium camping cooking pots + tea kettle
$9. Skoy cloth
$9. Sterilite 4 drawer organizer for kitchen ware


And the stuff I still need to get totals out around 3500K or 2200K for the single power option. 

Assorted Boondocking Items
$140. Fantastic Vent 4000R
$50. Vortex Vent Fan Replacement Kit
$180. 10x LED Light Bulbs
$210. 2x Trojan T-105 6v Batteries
$20. Dual Propane Tank Holder
$210. 2x Litecylinder Propane Tanks

Solar Power
$850. 2x AM RV100 Solar Panels
$340. Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024iL Charge Control System
$250. Blue Sky IPNPRO-S Battery Monitoring System

Gas Power
$1300. Honda EU2000i Portable Generator



Took this the day I bought it. July 2010

I'm not sure where I was going with this or what I wanted to say in this post any more. The purge-fest of personal stuff and Xmas prep have taken up all my time lately. 

I'm just going to say I hope something in this post helps and that you have a Merry Christmas!


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment