11.28.2013

mad world

There's this odd dance that's happening every moment we're alive. The steps to it are easy enough and are simply known as good or bad. We all make them. The daily news itself is a great validation of this. The bad steps I read about there are what really takes its toll on me. This in turn validates my reasons for changing to a less crowded, less complicated life. For the time being, and in my case, the good steps are outweighing the bad ones in making my extended stay all the more worthwhile. This is the first Thanksgiving the whole family has been able to spend together since my nephew was born. As crazy as we make each other we always manage to find a way to make the best of it. For that I'm beyond thankful in a world that is positively mad!

Almost forgot. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

2 comments: