3.22.2013

second to last, debt update

As of my last writing about this I had a surprise expense come up which forced me to adjust my timetable to the tune of an additional $1400 dollars. In February the bonus check I received instead went towards paying for part of last months auto maintenance. I owed approx 4k on my credit card and changed the plan from paying half in Feb and half in March to paying a quarter of the balance those two months and paying the final balance off in April. I'm a month behind and 1k less saved from my original plan, but did expect there would be unforeseen circumstances/expenses along the way.

As of this moment all of the March payments have been made leaving me with a final balance (for now) of $3000 for April. 

5 comments:

  1. Woah almost there kiddo......doing the happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save me a dance for when you pay off all your bills, when we meet, and just for the hell of it. So that's three dances missy!

      Delete
  2. You're saying you're now only $3000 in debt? OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and 1k of that is from the truck maintenance work last month. :-D

      Delete