3.31.2013

happy zombie jesus day

I completely forgot what today was and misplanned my weekend errands. Oh well, I adapted and managed to get some of what I set out to do done. Since I had time to kill I picked up some lunch and payed the trailer an unscheduled visit. During lunch I noticed things were a little dusty in there and gave the place a nice spring cleaning afterwards. Nap time! 

The phone woke us up about an hour later, it was mom calling to wish us a happy easter. After the call I kept laying in the bunk and daydreamed for bit. I'm really looking forward to the day when I'm no longer working for the man.

In the meantime I've got a date with The Walking Dead and some Indian food tonight. Hope your day and night was a good one too.

"Obscurity and a competence. That is the life that is best worth living." Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment