6.22.2014

crossing paths

When I left OC I wondered how long it would be before it happened. If not any of the blogs I follow directly, at least someone who happens to follow the same ones I might. Today was the day, and I'm hoping that this is the first of many happy encounters with other full timing bloggers. 

I just had the pleasure of meeting miss Becky who some of you may know from her blog InterstellarOrchard. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't followed her blog regularly but, in my defense, I do drop in once every few months to catch up. Ok I only learned about her blog about eight months ago where I read as much as I could at the time and then stopped figuring I would catch up again in another couple of months. No really, I swear it. For a minute I couldn't remember where I discovered her blog from, but all it took was the mention of The Good Luck Duck to remember. What a stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment